cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in the storage bucket profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We need to define a fiscal year variant in the storage bucket profile (for already initialized planning area), without de-initializing the PA.

Please indicate the consequences of maintenance of data base table /SAPAPO/SDPTSTR, for the same purpose.

We have tested in development systems to check for any potential data loss, but there were none.

Still we are looking for inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your planning area is already initilized,then in that case you can not change Stoarge Bucket Profile.I think if you want to change Stoarge Bucket Profile for that you have to take back of Planning Area then de-Initialzed planning Area.After changing SBP,reinitialzed Planning Area & again load Data from Info Cube to Planning Area.

Reagards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujay,

Thanks for your inputs, but I hv already done it in development system so I know it can be done without de-initialization of planning area, and without any data loss.

I just wanted an assurance from any pre-user of this activity

Thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Can u tell me the process that how to change SBP without deinitialzed PA?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

The Storage bucket profile can be accessed from the table in which it is stored in APO.

Executing changes in system tables is not a recommended process and hence I was looking for some users who might have explored this option.

Regards