cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am trying the Idoc-Xi-File Scenario using Business Systems.In the SLD i registered the R3 System by using RZ70 transaction.I could see the Technical System and the Business system been created in the SLD.But the problem is that am not able to view this business system when i try creating the Integartion Scenarion.I could view only the Third party systems which i created.

What could be the problem.Please Help...

Regards,

karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this blog..

Cache Refresh Errors

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/03/cache-refresh-errors--new-phenomena

Thanks,

Satya

Edited by: SATYA KUMAR AKKARABOYANA on May 22, 2008 12:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have already done a Cache clearing as you all have mentioned.But i couldn't find my Business System Yet.One more info is that i couldn't see any installed products in my Business System though the Software components are visible in the related Technical System of R3.

Please do help me out in this.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think there is some problem while creating the Business System. Better way to remove it and create the new one as per the steps given in above links.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do create the TS & BS Manually & See now

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/workingwithSystemLandscapeDirectory

+%28SLD%29&

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sesh,

Thanks for that reply.I find no problem in creating and accessing third party systems as expalined in the wiki page.But the problem is with the self registered SAP systems.I think am making myself clear here.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Explained in the Wiki, do the same thing for creation of the TS & BS for Web AS ABAP type also

What iam saying is do it manually and let us see will it make any difference

TS Creation Automatically

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesh,

Thanks for that reply.In the meantime i have the following information regarding the SLD data.

The R3 Technical System registered has got the components as well the Logical system name is properly maintained here.But when it comes to the Business system the logical system name is empty and this might be th reason that the Business system doesn't have the components ans so is not visible.but i couldn't update this field here as this field has become read only.

is ther any means i could update it.

Regards,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i try to create a Business System am getting the following message

"No products are defined for the selected technical system

Define the installed products in theTechnical System View "

How to solve this.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can someone help on this.It is very Urgent.I could see my Technical System but there are no Products assigned to it.So i have problems in creating Business System.Am on SAP Netweaver SP09.

Will this help someone to solve this problem of mine.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the TS in SLD manually we have to select the standard SAP's PRD & SWCV

Dont Skip this selection

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesh,

Thanks for that reply.But i don't have an option to select the Products.That is am not haveing the check boxes there.but i could see the products in the technical system.am i missing any roles here.

Please help.....

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open the TS of type WEB as ABAP

Check Installed Products whether the PRD & SWCV is there or not

Click on Business system TAB there itslef

Select the BS----Click on Installed Products

Make sure that u have checked all the check boxes & Save

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sesh,

am trying out the same.Under Technical Systems=>Installed Products icould see two blocks.One which shows the Product and the other which shows the Software Component Versions.Here in Product Section i could see only "All Software Components" and in the Software Component Versions section i could see a list of software Component but i don't have a option to select any of them.This makes me think if i miss any roles.

But for the Third party systems which i create i could see the check boxes to select the Software components.

any idea on this problem?

Regards,

Karthik

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan,

In the menu bar,in IR --> Environment --> Clear SLD data cache.

I hope this is the first time you are importing the system to ID from SLD.

From next time onwards just add this object to your scenario.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to import your Business system form sld to ID.

if u donu2019t find ur business system while importing,

Go to Environment-->click on clear sld data cache.

Then import ur BS created in SLD.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Edited by: Pradeep Amisagadda on May 22, 2008 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in SLD, if the Business System & Technical system is properly assigened to the Prodcut have the related software componenets.

Try to open the Business system in Integration Directory and see the other tabs in it, you will find the related software component list in it.

Refer

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Thanks

Swarup

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

As said above do SLD cache in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

DO SLD Cache in IR--Environment

Regards

Seshagiri