Did you mean: 

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZO26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

In VL01N - outbound delivery , the following error occurs

"Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZO26 "

here ZO26 - Sale doc. type

Plz give me the solution , as soon as possible.

Regards

Deepa.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa Manian,

Go to VTLA Transaction Code and Maintain Copy control for sales doc to deliver doc type.

ie., Target Document = LF (delivery doc type with reference)

Source Document= ZO26 ( sales doc type as per your information)

(for this you can select stadard option Target doc LF, Source doc OR and click on copy as and do modifications)

after this go to VOV8, select ZO26 (sales doc type) in shipping area put LF in Delivery type.

then go for creating a delivery.

bye

rajam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

I have followed your steps ..

Now the above error is not coming instead it shows at the time of creating delivery as ,

"No delivery-relevant items in order 0000000174, order type ZO26" .

I had checked this order , here item category is ZSUP , it is available in tcode VTLA , ZO26 order type -> Items folder .

How to solve this...

Regards

Deepa

Edited by: Deepa Manian on May 23, 2008 4:57 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa

There could be two possible reasons for this.

1) For the error message "No delivery-relevant items in order 0000000174", go to VA02, click on schedule lines and check whether the stock is flowing in confirmed quantity tab. If not, click on "Edit" on top followed by "Item availability". Now the available stock will be displayed in "Confirmed Qty". Create delivery now.

2) Also ensure that in VL01N, you have entered the correct shipping point.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

The stock is available , It flows on confirmed qty in VA02 , shipping point is also correct .

Regards

Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check for item category details ( through SPRO ) , whether the check box , item rev for delivery is activated or not.

saravanan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepa

Can you please confirm that in the schedule line, for the stock flowing in confirmed quantity, in the next column "Delivered qty", no quantity is flowing. It seems delivery has already been made for the confirmed quantity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have checked in Tcode VOV6 depends on the schedule line category in sale order , it is activated .

Regards

Deepa

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Dear Deepa Manian

Go to MMBE and check for the material, stock is available. If so, go to VA02, select schedule line tab and see the stock is flowing in "Confirmed Qty". If not, do availability check and then try to create delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

DanielcostaSD
Participant
0 Kudos

Really helpful.

Many thanks.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thanks to all , my problem is solved .

Becoz of item category this problem raised .

Regards

Deepa

0 Kudos

how you resloved this error can you post it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear deepa menon,

This is because of 'Copy control' not maintained for delivery item category.

Goto VTLA , enter your delivery type and sales document type , select the line item and double clikc on item ( left side in tree ) and maintain your item category there with following copying parameters ,

Order requirements -- 608

Bus data requirmt --- 151

Pos./neg. quantity --- +

activate -- update document flow

item data - 601

Business data -- 2

save and then do the delivery .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please check you document flow settings ..

What is understood from the error is that your item categories which are determined in the sales order are not relavent for delivery.

While coping your item categories did you check for coping all the relavent item catwgories detminations.

Next chech which item categories is determined and copy control settings.

The problem here is the order documents items are not able to copy into delivery because of your document flow setting.

Check the same .You will be able to get the error.

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If standard order type and delivery type is used, the issue could not be due to copy control. Is this the only message you got or any other error messages along with this.

Ideally the delivery date should be on the same day or the days after the required delivery date in the order. Change the delivery date in VL01N and try.

Sorry I suppose you are using Z order type. Check in VTLA for the copy controlsettings with the standard.

Regards

Edited by: Srikkanth k on May 22, 2008 12:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI deepa

tis problam is copy control sales docment to delivery doc check proparly.

header and item fill what ever standard is there please fill it same. don't make any changed=s on standared.

you will get check once again you will get it

thanks

surya

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the transaction VTLA and see if all the requirements are satisfied. Please check your z document type with the standard document type OR . You might get the difference.

Thanks

Vamshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

I hav checked the sale order , here everything defined .

next step of moving to VL01N , it shows this error.

Where to check ...

Regards

Deepa.