Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In SXI_MONITOR or in MONI while in the selection screen we selectstatus group as i e..

Scheduled

processed successfully

error ...etc..

and we can c what ever status message is..

in my case i want c failed acknowledgements that i cant c with this option( flag show success but acknoledgement error).

I know it is silly but everytime going through thousends of messages to find which one failed is taking time .

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

1)May be check the Advanced selection Criteria in SXI_MONITOR

and select the check box

with Acknowledgement Messages and in outbound status"Mesasage being executed on outbound side"

2)select status : Acknowlegement message stopped also

************Reward points,if found useful

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

BVS i tried that ,,and this shows only selected creteria with acknowledgement messages,,

Thanks for your time and input..

Regards

Rao

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PT,

If you have turned of Ackowledgements, then in SXMB_MONI, there will be no entry for Acknowledegments in the Second Column of your message.

Does it show an entry saying Still Waiting for Acknowledgement?

If no, then Ack have been succesfully turned off.

Turn on the acknowledgements in sxmb_moni and look into the failed acknowledgements.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pragathi as mentioned above i wanna c successfull message with acknoweldgement error...

Regards

Rao

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes , searching in thousands in messages is a pain but we have to do that in production. anyways, to reduce the selection select error and give the combination of Sender and Receiver interfaces and namesapce and also timeframe you want to search. This is the only way, to use combination and reduce the number of messages per screen.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish if ia m selecting error optiopn adn it will shows error messages that works fine we use every time error option to find error messages.

but my concern is flag is in success state but acknoledgement shows error( it is DB update).

in this case i tried all the options oin the MONI screen but no success..

for this i have to selct processed successfully and go through abt 50000 message and findout which one got failed,,,

Reagrds

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PT Rao ,

I hope it can be done with

sxmb_moni

Select Messages By -

>Tab

Status-->

select it as

Acknowledgement message stopped.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for your inputs and time,

My XIU box process huge number of message per day and it is not easy to go through the whole messages.

Ramesh Ack stop doesnt work i tried this option allready..

any sugg..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried in Advanced selection criteria TAB

Logical Pipeline ID Acknowledgement fron Receiver /to sender

and

With acknowledgement Messages Check box Options.

Regards,

Ramesh.

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh i tried advanced options long time back..i tried once again today also but it will not showing me..

thanks

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the below link

Statuses for acknowledgments of asynchronous messages

(at the bottom)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/ff/3eb33b553e436ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I can understand, this consumes lot of time to investigate the failure messages.

But probably you could use the other selection screen options such as Sender/ receiver services, Message interface details to filter these messages.

Even the MONI gives you ALV display so you can sort it as per the column of acknowledgment status and time and date. This will probably help you to save some time.

Thanks

Swarup