SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module "FKK_COLL_AGENCY_UPDATE_STATUS"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, can anybody please explain me use of function module "FKK_COLL_AGENCY_UPDATE_STATUS" (which is used to update status).

Export Parameter for this function is:

I_FKKKO LIKE FKKKO,

Tables used:

t_fkkop LIKE fkkop,

t_fkkopk LIKE fkkopk,

t_fkkcl LIKE fkkcl,

t_fkkrap LIKE dkkrap.

Also please explain me use of this table and do we need to pass any data through them or do we need to keep them empty.

I need to update I_FKKKO with OPBEL & XBLNR.

If you need any other information please please let me know. I am damn confused at this stage.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

much relieved to see the FICA & Billing questions back in this forum :)....sacred of seeing 99% of postings in metering for last couple of days!!!!

Ok coming to your query, this FM is used update the information <via T-Code FP03F> from collection agencies{received via a text file}.

DFKKKO is the header table for FICA items

DFKKCOLL= Stores Admin. Data for Sumbission of Receivables for Coll. Agency.

DFKKCOLLH = stores Management Data for Submission to Coll. Agency (History).

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

much relieved to see the FICA & Billing questions back in this forum :)....sacred of seeing 99% of postings in metering for last couple of days!!!!

Ok coming to your query, this FM is used update the information <via T-Code FP03F> from collection agencies{received via a text file}.

DFKKKO is the header table for FICA items

DFKKCOLL= Stores Admin. Data for Sumbission of Receivables for Coll. Agency.

DFKKCOLLH = stores Management Data for Submission to Coll. Agency (History).

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

thanks for your response.

the scenario which i have is i have the details of a particular BP/CA/document no from table DFKKCOLL and DFKKCOLLH.

Now after some checks i need to update few fields of these tables.

Since the FM FKK_COLL_AGENCY_UPDATE_STATUS is recomended to be used to update the tables.

I was wondering as how to gets the values of the tables which are required to be passed in order to update the table entries?

I have found few FM's which will provide me with the values of FKKKO, FKKOP and FKKOPK but i could not find any any FM which will provide me FKKCL and DFKKRAP.

Can you help me out? or if you could suggest me with some alternative FM which can be used to update the requried tables.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to answer your question as far as I can as there is missing functional info for me to understand

Usually the process is like this...

Submit item to CA>CA Collect the amount> Sends the file with Payment details and commission-->This file is updated via FP03F.

If FP03F file you received is not comptable with the file format of the program, you usually use iDocs to process the records in the file.

The incoming file usually consists the following items

BP

Cont acc no

Amount

Date

OPBEL or XBLNR

etc..

I suggest you to verify what all info you are getting in the file.

Accordingly you can derive the missing fields.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Any points??