cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last number for RV_BELEG ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a little problem with the document number assignment. In our system, we integrate somes Idocs files which contains our sales. At the beginning of the month, we had the problem that we reach the maximun number for RV_BELEG (number range 19). We have change this (via transaction SPRO) and increase the upper limit of the number range 19 but now, every day, we have errors on few Idocs submited and it display this message (VF206) when we launch WPER :

The last possible number is assigned in document number assignment

Message no. VF 206

Diagnosis

Document number assignment for the number range object RV_BELEG in the number range 19 has assigned the last number. Further number assignment would lead to a termination, if the number range definition is not manually changed.

Procedure

You can either increase the upper limit of the number range interval or set the current status back. You should however make sure that a number is not assigned more than once in the future.

But when we see the number range 19, we have some free range left, we have not reach the limit.

When we want to correct Idocs, we just submit them immediatly (via WPER) and it's correct. But we cannot make this all day and we don't see how to correct this error

Is there any other parameter to set when we reach the upper limit of a document number range ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reduce the warning percentage (make it 5.0%) in SNRO.

Also check whether number range buffering is on,if yes switch it off.

Cheers,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In snro, the warning is set to 5%, "Extended Buffering" is On (checkbox is ticked) and "No of numbers in buffer" is set to 250.

I will uncheck "Extended Buffering" and see tomorrow if it solve my problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This solution made me think about one thing : if i set off the buffer, the process will take more time, isn't it ?

We hadn't this problem before and we used buffer anyway. Does it means that we will go on without buffer anymore ?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend

Go to SNRO , there basis consultants will set the buffering percentage

3% or 5%.Increase it to 10% so the number storage space will increase

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does it means that i've to increase the warning percentage to 10% or set No of Numbers in buffer to 500 (250 actually) ?

Thanks

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as my knowledge goes i think it should be 250 to 500 . But it would be better you consult your BASIS people

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i've tried this but this morning, same results, some idocs still being "To process". I submit them again manualy and it works ... I just can't do this every day.

If someone see a solution ...

Thanks

Answers (0)