cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock requirement list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have an issue where stocks in the plant shows in MMBE are suffcient but in the sales order that much quantity was not confirmed.

when i looked at the stock requirement list it was showing the year 1999 delivery blocked the quantity by not confirming the sales order raised now. but that old delivery was already confirmed, delivered, billed and cleared.

don't know what happended why stock requirement list was blocked wth the old delivery document.

please advice me where to check and how to resolve this

TIA

KOGI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1)even i got the same problam goto md04 seestock requirement list.

2) there amy be some orders deliverd but pgi is not happend in that case also stock will show high,but it will not confirm.

sit with any PP guy diffnettly your problam willbe solved. i have done the same thing .

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirests of the stocj asn the subsequent purche orders whether palced or not can be found....from MD04.

in the tab you will find Customer and vendor you will find all the required details,

reward points if helpful,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check any reservations have been made for the material in MMBE and check in MD04 as well for the current stock.

There should be some orders which are PGI'd and not invoiced. Check in VF05 for the open billing documents.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

old delivery has PGI done completely i checked and billed also and this material has MRP type ND(no planning).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to MD03

execute , hope u will resolve ur issue

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute the Program SDRQCR21 in SE38 and check if it is resolved.

Regards

Praveen