cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi how can i Import IDOC type HRMD_A07 under your name space from back end ECC system

when i right click the idoc tab in imported object tab i get the screen where i have to choose one of the 2 radio button 1 acc to radio comp or overwrite server. which one to choose. and more specificly can anyone giveme the complete procedure to get the idoc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just double click on the software component and check whether the radio button Import of RFCS and IDOCs interfaces from SAP systems Permitted. Then you give R3 applicaiton server name and the system number as 00 and give your userid and password.

You can also get your R3 applicaiton server name from the SAP logon pad. Open SAP Logon pad select the R3 system which you want to connect and click on Change Item. There your application server name is given. So cross check once again whether this one and the one you are giving are the same. Then proceed further. It should work.

Note: reward points if helpfull

Thanks,

Soumya.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Open Integration Repository

2.Import you software components information which has been created in SLD to IR.

3.select Import of RFC and IDoc interfaces from Sap System permitted. Provide other relevant info like Sender System ID, Client and Message Server (usually the Sender System Host) click on Save.

4.Now right click on Imported Object under your Software Component and click on Import of SAP Objects. Give the relevant Sender System information and select the IDoc to import the structure and finish.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd...

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Double Click on your Software Compnenet and see if the option --> Import of RFC and IDOC is enabled.

Next, in your Software Component, go to Improted Objects--> Right Click --> Import of SAP objects --> Give the system details and user id and passord and then you can select the idoc to be imported.

Import and activate.

another alternative is to use the Overwrite Server info temporarily option

or

You can also import virtually any XML structure into Exchange Infrastructure (or you could import an IDoc structure this way) by creating an external definition under "Interface Objects" and then select the source file of a xsd or dtd file. You can create a dtd file of an IDoc structure in transaction we60 on your business machine.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to imported objects..select IDOC check box .TEHN IMOPRT.IT IWLL give u list of idocs.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the idoc will be in std namesapce. also no messag einterface required for idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Choose Continue...

And Select Your Idoc From the list and say import

Regards

Seshagiri