cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have created file to RFC scenario its working fine in deve system now, the file is picking up and sending to BW but its taking long time, while i am checking SXMB_MOBI its showing in 5 to 6 min and flag as secuss. But the data is coming to BW system its taking long hr.

Can you pls suggest me do we need to do any setting in XI for this issue.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Pls check whether your cache is updated.

For this you can use the transaction code sxi_cache.

And update the cache by doing delta caching

Clear the queues in SMQ1 and SMQ2.

Try registering queues (deregister queues and register them again)

Go to sxmb_adm->manage queues->QRFC Monitor

Sheduler status must be INACTIVE

Take a look at this weblog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this was resloved bcaz the communication chennal RFC is manual i was put it as automatic now data is going. thanks for links proved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try not to feed everything under 1 file limit it to 15000 records per file so XI won't be choked processing a big file. If its a big file try breaking it into smaller ones before you send it to XI for processing.

Regards,

Alfred

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

<< i have created file to RFC scenario its working fine in deve system now, the file is picking up and sending to BW but its taking long time, while i am checking SXMB_MOBI its showing in 5 to 6 min and flag as secuss. But the data is coming to BW system its taking long hr.

Can you pls suggest me do we need to do any setting in XI for this issue. >>

As BW is a warehouse system when u r using RFC adapter then message from XI will hit IE (abap stk) of XI to AE (java stack) of XI to

sapgateway of end business system i.e. BW. As rfc adapter uses gateway service to connect end BW as performance wise it is not good practice. Try to keep proxy in end business system call rfc(of deltaqueue) i.e. good option with in the proxy code.

Regards,

Rao.Mallikarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the cache....performance willl be improved .

Go thorugh link ..

About Cache anf refreshing

Regards