cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text alignment differs from DEV system to TEST system.

senthil_kumar29
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a n issue with smartfrom. Text alingment are fine in Development server, but its not aligned in test system. Is there anything I can do to control this issue.

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

senthil_kumar29
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved.. Actually The paragraph style has not been properly transferred.. Always check the Character format and Paragraph style in various client if there is difference in alignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This are purely depends on the printer settings they differs from printer to printer.

Thanks

NN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

it may also problem with printing setting also , or printer assign to out put device may support ur layout dimensions .

check that .

former_member873340
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Senthil,

Can you be more specific in your query. Can you send the screen shot of the issue. Can analyze and will try to help you.

Regards,

Gowri

senthil_kumar29
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri Shankar,

some alignments in smartforms in Test system is not in the right place as it is in Development system. Its really tricky situation.

I only trnasport my smartform to test system. Do I have to transport the FM associated with it. how to do it.

Cheers

Senthil

former_member873340
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can u please confirm if the printer is the same and the printer settings is same in both the servers.

If not try correcting that and that should solve your problem.

Regards,

Gowri