cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

onto status is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

**Presently my SCM team mate is posting a PO but it is not happening .Error message ( ONTO Status is active for particular WBSE ) is coming*.

Please help me to sort out this problem.*

the WBS is assigned to a perticular person. I am unable to change the status.i am working in offshore support.

Project is released.

User Status-- WIPR--- Approved / Work in Process

DISP--Dispatch service order is ticked

ONTO-Outlet not opening is ticked

Blck----Block is unticked.

Helps will be rewarded.

Thanks

rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

May be the user status ONTO is prohibiting the PO creation. .

He has to revoke the status ONTO back to DISP or WIPR.

If it is not allowing then

One of the way could be to carry out changes in the user status profile of WBS. T code OK02

Double click on the ONTO it will take you to b"usiness transaction control"screen. Change the transaction "materail purchase order" from "forbidden" to "allowed"

Hope this helps

Regards,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to have below authorisations:

1. To change the WBS

2. To change the user status set on the WBS element if you control the statuses using authorisation key.

You might be using this ONTO user status to forbid the business transaction 'Material purchase order'. Check this using T Code OK02 in the backend system (ECC) and the user status profile is assigned to WBS.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Material purchase order" may be forbidden in the user status. If so, please change the user status.

Regards

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali

Thanks for ur reply

But I am working in offshore development team ,clients are in usa and I dont have authorization to change in production server.And that WBS status can be change by particular person.

Just I want to know that if I am facing this problem then i should make change in user status or where I can add/remove/tick the required fields.

Rgds

Rahul