cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Copy Sales Text Data from Customer Master to Sales Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

I have Completed Configuration for Central Text for Customer Master for two texts 1)Additional Attachments 2) Wooden Packing

I got these two fields in Customer Master.

I need these data to be copied from Customer Master to sales order. But i am unable get these two in to sales order.

Steps which I have done for Text Determination.

1) Text Id in for Text Object KNA1

2)Placed Text Id in Text Procedure and assigned this procedure to Customer Account Group.

Could you please advice me

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikanth,

Please do the text determination for sales documents also,

While doing text determination for sales documents you do these settings you can get the customer master text in to the sales order.

-->Go to VOTXN transaction

-->Define text type (Text ID)

-->Define the access sequence for that

-->In the access sequence you put KNA1 table as text object for the Sales document text ID.

-->Assign that access sequence to the sales order text ID

Now you can able to get the customer text in the sales order

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

0 Kudos

Text Control

In this IMG activity, you define the rules for text determination. You must carry out the following steps:

Select a text object and define the rules for text determination for this object. Text objects are, for example, the sales texts in the customer master record or the sales document header.

Define the permitted text types for every text object. If the text types contained in the standard SAP R/3 System are not sufficient, create new ones.

Define the access sequences. This way, you define how the SAP System should determine the texts for a text type.

Group the text types together in text determination procedures. The SAP System then proposes the text types from the procedure when you maintain a customer master record or a sales & distribution document. The search for the respective text is carried out using the access sequence which you have stored for each text type in the procedure.

Allocate the text determination procedures so that a procedure applies to the following criteria in each case:

account group customer

sales & distribution document type

item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Apart from placing the Text id in the Customer a/c grp, you also need to assign it to Sales Order Header text in the Config.

In the config give this text id in one of the Access sequences and the SO will pick up the texts maintained.

hope this helps.

Regards,

Mani