cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In a single sales order ,i entered 3 line items ..which has 3 different shipping points.... now system by deafault spliting hte order..

But i donot want to split this order..

How can i do it ..

Thanks in Advance

Regads

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

You can check SAP note 16321 regarding copy control.

If you are using requirement 102 the check for shipping point

for delivery items is ignored.

============

Whether a distinction is made between the different shipping points in a delivery depends on the copying control. In Table TVCPL double-click on the item category and then set the requirement under 'Order requirements'.

Requirement 101 (for example, for item category TAN) requires the order item to be assigned to the shipping point for which the delivery is to be created.

Requirement 102 does not check the shipping point and should only be used for item categories to which no shipping point has been assigned in the order and which won't be sent but simply appear as additional information in the delivery.

============

Reward if it helps.

Many Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi......

can u please explain yr problem in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For example: Iam manufactuirng Textiles..

I got an order for X and Y materil ...Here X and Y materials are comes in same product range...

But my Manufacturing plants are Different...so i defined DIff shipping points..

I entered X in 1 line item and Y in Second line item....

single CUstomer and single Invoice ...

If not cleared revert me back....

thanks in advance

regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the basic thing that you have configured different shipping points for both the plants tells that you wanted to have separate deliveries. what you would need if you still want a single delivery in such cases is maintain the shipping point for both the plants even if the plants are geographical in different places. Else if its only the billing that you to make single for both the deliveries that is always possible to collective invoicing like we use VF04.

But i would not go for any customization to create a single delivery from two shipping points, but rather maintain one shipping point for both the plants and use in the above cases.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it cannot and should not be done since shipping point is a physical location through which deliveries take place. As well per the standard best practice even when we do delivery it always asks for a shipping point.

However can you pl clarify your requirement behind this.

regards

sadhu kishore