cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all im getting an error when im executing the dynpro.

the error is

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://hexsap.hexmbidom.mhp.net:8005/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zz_13_fil/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system EC6 : The ASSERT condition was violated.

The error occurred on the application server hexsap_EC6_05 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: WDDOMODIFYVIEW of program /1BCWDY/JC01UWHEBIKDW8MUM6F1==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_DO_MODIFY_VIEW of program /1BCWDY/JC01UWHEBIKDW8MUM6F1==CP

Method: DO_MODIFY_VIEW of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: MODIFY_VIEW of program CL_WDR_VIEW===================CP

Method: DO_MODIFY_VIEW of program CL_WDR_CLIENT_COMPONENT=======CP

Method: DO_MODIFY_VIEW of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP

Method: PROCESS_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP

Method: EXECUTE of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system EC6 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server hexsap_EC6_05 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server hexsap_EC6_05 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 100 -u: HEXDEV1 -l: E -s: EC6 -i: hexsap_EC6_05 -w: 0 -d: 20080522 -t: 103656 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ASSERTION_FAILED

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

please hep me out. reward for all useful ans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is not enough information in this error message alone to determine the cause. A RABAX is always an indicator that a Short Dump was created. Go to transaction code ST22 and look at the short dump. This will show you the exact line of code that triggered this error. Not sure it is cardinality (although that is a very common short dump producing problem), since the dump appears to be occuring in WDDOMODIFYVIEW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ASSERT error generally occurs when you violate the cardinality rules in your context.

Check the cardinality of your context.

Shruthi R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

Yaar I have not mentioned any cardinality in my layout. not in any of the views. in my first view i have made table which fetches data from the selection criteria and if no data is fetched then the error view is called which displays an error msg and returs back to the old view on click of a button.

that it. now I really dont know how to go about with this.

Please really help needed. Can you please segest me how to find the error. CAn i debug my dynpro? im getting no error during the activation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your first veiw you have the table , you would have bound the table to a context node..what is the cardinality of the node? For table it should be cardinality should be 0..n

and selection 0..1

For the selection crietria too you would have bound the element to a context node.

If its input fild cardinality should be 1..1

Shruthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

no shruti im using a FM and from there im getting the import and export fields in my controller. im using the wizard to create my component controller context node and attributes. then i have done the mapping b/w my component controller context and my view comtext.

then I click on Standard Container from UI Elements Library to create a GROUP_1 UI element (simply drag and drop the Group UI element from the left). Right-click on the GROUP_1 UI element and create a container form. So this is how i have done my layout creation so i didnt use anywhere cardinality,.

I mean im really not sure what you want to convay me.