cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in-process inspection and inspection after confirmation of the last process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi qm experts,

How shall i make the inspection set-up of a particular FG1; if for instance the RM1 and RM2 are assigned to 1st operation(granulation) after which; the semifinished product produced from that operation must undergo quality inspection; then another RM3 with the inspected semifinished goods from 2nd operation(QC lab) must undergo compression(3rd operation); then the finished goods from all these operations must undergo quality inspection(automatic inspection lot creation after confirmation of last operation) even without transfferring from warehouse yet. how shall i go with this scenario.Please help on the details of this inspection set-up and in the routing..thanks

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel

QM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi edsel matildo ,

I think i have understood your requirement,check below

You want to do inproces inspection for the first operation in which you have assigned RM1 and RM2

For this you have to do the following settings

1)Maintain inspection type "03" in the qaulity view of the material master by clicking on Inspection Setup

2) Maintain QM01 control key for this operation

Your second requirement-you want an inspection lot to be generated for finished goods after the confirmation of the last operation

"even without transfferring from warehouse yet"-i couldnt understand this-do you mean that wihtou doing Goods Receipt?

Any way i would like to give you some information here

If you want to inspect a lot after confirmation then it should be a final inspection which will happen only after Goods receipt for that order-For doing this you need to maintain inspection type "04" in material master

If you want to do the information before GR then it would be an in process inspection-which should be performed before confirmation of an operation & it cannot be done after confirmation as it doesnt make sense

Hope i have addressed your queries

Revert if you have further doubts on the same

Regards,

SVP