cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nested exception during deployment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the error below during deployment. As you can see it is not very helpful! Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get more info?

Thanks

Aborted: development component 'SAPAS12013'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.12.02.16.20.35':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/SAPAS12013.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SAPAS12013 in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/SAPAS12013 in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment of SAPAS12013 finished with Error (Duration 30562 ms)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Here, there are some errors in your EJB or web module project which you have included in your EAR project. So, at the time of deployment it is giving error.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

This remote exception occurs only when ur serevr disk space is not enough ar due to improper connection.Try shifting some of ur files in the server as back up and empty few spaces and try restarting ur server.

Regards,

Rathna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it is not that - I have 85gb free on one disk & 120gb free on the other!

I have found the logging.properties file in the JC00\SDM\program directory & by changing the logging there have found the error I think - it looks to be a "NoClassDefFoundError" on org/apache/commons/lang/enum/Enum

I dont understand why it can't find it, but at least I know what I am looking for now! Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashley,

Do you have a reference from the application to the Apache library containing this class or do you deploy the library with your application? Have a look at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/9f/2ade3fc6c6ec06e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm and note 711890

Kind Regards

Vyara Kehayova