cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prasanth,

Requirement type is determined by Item category and Mrp.

The settings for tan, the requirement type is 011---delivery requirement .

but in item category for consignments(kbn,ken,kan) is

041-order/delivery requirement.

My question is why requirement type 011 is set for tan and 041 is set for consignment item category.

what is the difference between delivery requirement and order/delivery requirement.

kindly advice me on this.

divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

011 in delivery requirement will trigger the requirement class there by item category.If we want to activate AVAILABILTY CHECK for item category it will help us to do the checking at storage location level.

--> requirement class 011

--> requirement type 011

--> requirement type to item category and MRP type( PD,ND....)

--> MRP type in material master will mainatin in material master MRP view tab 1

--> Finally availabilty checking group( for example: 01/02...) to Requirement type there by settings in availabilty checking group the scope of check.

--> the main point is to activate for item catgory.

With regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

First of all, the combination of Item category and the MRP type gives the schedule line category, not the Requirement type!

Then the schedule line category controls the movement type.

Regards,

Raghav

0 Kudos

If in transaction OVZG, Requirements Class 011 and 041 have the exact same settings & in transaction OVZH the 011 and 041 Requirements Types are linked respectively to 011 and 041 Requirements Class why does 011 and 041 requirements Type, act differently if in transaction OVZI they linked (one at a time for testing purposes) to the same Item Category (ie NLN)?

I wanted to know the same thing... what is the difference between the 011 Delivery requirement and 041 Order/delivery requirement Requirements Type?