cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Cache Error -/SAPAPO/OM (242)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use the function module '/SAPAPO/DM_ARC_ORDER_CHANGE' for fixing the orders. But sometimes this function module throws an error as 'Multi-level error propagation carried out' -/SAPAPO/OM (242). When I restart my program the error is resolved. Please let me know ur thoughts about the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regard,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

-> As SAP customer you have option to create the SAP ticket & get SAP support on

the reported issue. We could logon to your system to review the issue, discuss with

you the application scenario, create/review the application/LCA logs/traces.

I recommend this option, as it is the APO application issue & need to be checked by the APO application team first.

-> You got Message /SAPAPO/OM 242 "Multi-level error propagation carried out", when you run the application scenario.

"I use the function module '/SAPAPO/DM_ARC_ORDER_CHANGE' for fixing the orders."

=> What is your application scenario?

Did you do your development & wrote your report to use the function module '/SAPAPO/DM_ARC_ORDER_CHANGE'?

When the function '/SAPAPO/DM_ARC_ORDER_CHANGE' is called, it needs the version as an EXPORTING parameter too. Did you set this parameter before to call the function?

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia Khlopina,

I have developed this program and currently its running in the production system. The parameters below are used in my function module.

EXPORTING

IC_DATABASE = GC_DATABASE

IC_APPLICATION = GC_APPLICATION_SNP

IV_SIMSESSION = LV_SIMSESSION

IT_POCO = T_POCO[]

IV_PAREAID = PAREAID

Regards,

Siva.

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

-> As SAP customer you have option to create the SAP ticket & get SAP remote support on the reported issue. We could logon to your system to review the issue, discuss with you the application scenario, create/review the application/LCA logs/traces.

-> You gave small information u2026 It's not clear what your report is doing & what is the value of LV_SIMSESSION. Is this planning version, where another users could change the data too, or it's the simulation version, where only you changed the data.

-> Do you have the liveCache applications running with your report in parallel?

Do you have this error when you will run this report along on the system?

Could you please check the application log, if you got additional errors during your report run.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

Answers (0)