cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a SE 38 program in which I have a shipment number and shipment stage within a loop.Now my requirement is that for different values of shipment stage I must print different data on the LAYOUT OF A SMARTFORM.Now I want to know is that if it is possible to have all the windows of the smartform in a loop so that I can avoid the DIALOG BOX IN THE SMARTFORM which keeps popping up for each page.I mean I want the pages to print one after the other without the dialog box appearing for each page

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In CONTROL_PARAMETERS for the form output there is a field NO_DIALOG check the same. If its set then no dialog box appears and the print options are selected from output options or your defaults settings

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You can do one thing pass the internal table data to the smartform and

->create a window

->under that create a loop and in that provide itab into itab

->and in the sort condition of the loop give shipment number and select the at end of event now you will get a event node under the loop.

->before the event node and after the loop create a text and in the text give all the elements that is to be prinited.

->Now under the event node create the command node and select the goto new page and select the same page as the next page.

Thanks,

NN.