cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to understand this behavoir global ATP, Prod All.

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm using ECC 6.0 and SCM 5.0. I have done all the settings necessary to run a gATP from SCM. The gATP method is Check Against Product Allocations.

I have a product allocation procedure with THREE STEPS, for the first TWO STEPS I have an allocation of 1000 TM during weeks 24, 25, 26.

In the third step I have allocations of 100 TM, 100TM, 300 TM during weeks 24,25,26.

When I execute the ATP check for an order with 500 TM requirement I have the following schedule lines as response from APO:

Week 24 - 100 TM

Week 25 - 100 TM

Week 26 - 300 TM

But if I check the /SAPAPO/AC42 for the first two steps of the product allocation procedure I see 500 TM in week 24.

For the third step I see 100, 100, 300.

Is this a correct behavoir?, I think I should see the same quantities in the three product allocation groups.

I appreciate you kind help

Points wil lbe rewarded to helpful answers

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

You are getting correct behaviour from the system.

The final confirmed quantity is the minimum quantity confirmed of the individual product allocations steps. hence when you performed ATP check for order it gave you result of 100, 100 and 300 for week 24, 25 and 26.

You can check same behaviour in APO by using transaction /SAPAPO/AC02.

In transaction /SAPAPO/AC42, it just shows the product allocation for each step. And hence shows 500 as allocation in first two steps and same as order ATP check for third step.

Regards,

~Vaibhav

Answers (0)