cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

macro initial stock calculation in SNP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have an issue where we have the initial stock macro running and it calculates just fine on an individual product location level. However if I select more than one product the initial stock line does not calculate correctly at the total level. See the below example where the total should be 50058 but we have 50385. I have checked master data to make sure that the UOM conversions are correct.

Stock on Hand Total ST 50,385

Stock on Hand Product A ST 84

Stock on Hand Product B ST 49,974

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adam

As per my understanding, I dont see any problem with the macro.

Pl check the Key Figure aggregation for 9ASTOCK KF in your Planning area.Calculation type needs to be maintained as "S" - Pro Rata.

Hope this might help

Regards

Nav

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the locations setup with the same opening stock category group in the location master ? Typically it is ST1 ATP category group. You can also check the initial stock in the Product Location master data under the Lot size tab down at the bottom. The inital stock that shows up in planning book is a macro calculation of total receipts in inital bucket+inital stock- total demand in initial bucket. So it is a calculated inital stock and not the true inital stock. Make sure there are not demand and receipt elements in the initial bucket when you try to do the calculation. Also check how the macro is setup to calculate - whether it is calculating at a detail level or aggregate level or a certain level. this will give you a clue on whether it is linear relationship.