cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CfP - CPR02 - how to add additional Regularized/Customer List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction /TDAG/CPR02 there is a field with a dropdown for "Regularized/Customer List" under "data selection for substance list". How can I add additional options to this dropdown?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi -

I sort of screwed up my answer... the configuration steps that I described in my original response aren't applicable for /tdag/cpr02...

/TDAG/CPR02 takes the regulatory lists directly from the reglists that are configured in the system - i.e., Eh&S->CfP->Checks and Listings->Specify Regulatory Lists and Customer Lists.

Sorry for the confusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heidi -

I'm assuming that you have some other regulatory lists defined already in your system.

Go into the IMG, Eh&S->CfP->Basic Data->Manage user exits. Copy a COMPL_CAT exit - and name it something that is relevant - such as the name of the regulatory list you want to add.

Next, in the IMG again right below where you just were, EH&S->CfP>Basic Data->Specify User Exit Parameters. Here you'll configure the regulatory list that is associated with your new user exit - I think you should be ok when you see the entries that are there..

Take care,

Rob

Edited by: Robert Klosiewicz on May 27, 2008 9:27 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent!! Thaank you..

One follow up question... I have 5 choices in my dropdown in CPR03, but a compl_cat entry only exists for 3 of the 5 choices.. any idea how the other 2 choices are showing up there if they are not defined in IMG?