cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question on third party requisition delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Third Party Sales order is created with delivery date 05/01/08... schedule line is confirmed with delivery date 05/20/08, but the Requisition generated from the Sales Order still uses 05/01/08. Is there a way to change this so that it automatically takes the confirmed date? If so, please advise.

Thanks in advance.

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, but my question is - how do I get the date on the Requisition to automatically match the confirmed delivery date on the Sales Order instead of the requested delivery date? I know that when the Req is converted to a PO, it will take the date from the Req, but propose the correct delivery date based on lead-time, etc... but I want the Req itself to have the correct delivery date.

Thanks in advance,

A

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amanda,

Schedule line depends on delivery lead time. In your case, if requisition is on 05/01/08 only that case you can deliver the goods on 05/20/08 which will involve several sub process like PO, GRN etc. but if you want sale order date = schedule line date then u will have to change delivery lead time.

I hope i answered your query.