cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO picking via RF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People,

I would like to know, when any transfer order is automatically created by the system in the background. How would fork lift operator receive message into his RF equipment to know that he has to go pick that TO?

Please advise.

Thanks

Puneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Queue's are assigned to the user id, and TO's are assigned into the Queue.

SELECT_LOCK_TO_BY_SYSTEM_PACK check this function module LOCKS the TO which is picked.

U can assign the Queue to the user id through some setting.

reward points if useful..

Thanks

Sumanth

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you brief a bit more?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose there are 3 fork-lift operators A,B,C and 10 TO's are created by the system. How would system tell operator A to go and pick a particular TO?

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am too working for same solution.

Basically to assign TO's to various user you need to create queue for these users.In SPRO -Logistics Execution-Mobile data entry -RF queue management -you can define queues for users first.

Secondly you can assign areas & activities to Queues & thirdly you have to assign user to that queue.

I believe after doing above settings you have to set up BADI which will assign TO's automatically to particular queue or forklift person .This BADI will be set up through SPRO-Logistics Execution-Mobile data entry-System modifications-Business Add-Ins in mobile data entry-Business Add-In-for queue determination.

But here in the second step I do not know system is not accepting more than one person for the putaway area.If you know something please let me know.

Hope given inputs will be helpful to you.

thanks & regards,

Prashant Dhakane

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am too working for same solution.

Basically to assign TO's to various user you need to create queue for these users.In SPRO -Logistics Execution-Mobile data entry -RF queue management -you can define queues for users first.

Secondly you can assign areas & activities to Queues & thirdly you have to assign user to that queue.

I believe after doing above settings you have to set up BADI which will assign TO's automatically to particular queue or forklift person .This BADI will be set up through SPRO-Logistics Execution-Mobile data entry-System modifications-Business Add-Ins in mobile data entry-Business Add-In-for queue determination.

But here in the second step I do not know system is not accepting more than one person for the putaway area.If you know something please let me know.

Hope given inputs will be helpful to you.

If helpful please suggest reward points. I missed out this note.

thanks & regards,

Prashant Dhakane