cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete from context not deleting from private

former_member540174
Participant
0 Kudos

My context contained an node "ToDelete" - where I had been putting some testing information. I would like to remove this node and the attributes in it.

I click on the node - right mouse - delete - create a new activity - save metadata - check in activity - activate. It looks like the Private code is not being regenerated during the save.

[javac] Compiling 321 source files to /usr/sap/NDI/JC03/j2ee/cluster/server0
/temp/CBS/51/.B/3695/t/8BB442EE248C0197919F0B4F89291188/classes
/usr/sap/NDI/JC03/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/51/.B/3695/t/8BB442EE248C0197919F0B4F89291188/gwd/
packages/com/sap/xss/hr/cat/record/vac/entry/VcCatRecordEntry.java:33: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class IToDeleteElement 
location: interface com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.entry.wdp.IPrivateVcCatRecordEntryView
import com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.vac.entry.wdp.IPrivateVcCatRecordEntryView.IToDeleteElement;
                                                                            ^
1 error

Thoughts?

Diane

Edited by: Diane Fuller on May 21, 2008 2:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diane,

After deleting the node you have check-in and activate the Activity

In Activation Requests Perspective Check whether Activation Status and deployment

Of your Request Id is Succeeded or not?

Create another activity reload and Rebuild your project and then build.

Make sure there is no error in your code? Then Check in and Activate the Activity.

Regards,

Mithu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check there is any error in source code?

It seems you are still using ToDelete node element in the code. comment that code and try again.

nikhiL