cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the Cache Screen in LC10 under Memory Areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day!

I have a co-worker that is trying to view transaction LC10 and is getting a blank screen. The steps to view this would be the following:

LC10

Click on Memory Area

Double Click on Cache

The screen is white for him.

If I do the exact same steps I get the required information. It shows the Cache Size, Cache Accesses and Data Cache Usage. Our security is identical....actually if I log on to his laptop using my ID I will get the same white screen he gets. If I do it on my laptop it is correct.

We are using the same GUI Build, the same Windows Version and Service Pak.

Does anybody have any words of wisdom to correct this?

Thanks Much,

Craig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Do the same thing again and go to SU53 immediately. Do you see any authorization failure???

THis happens usually when the user donot have the basis authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Visu!

Thank you for the suggestion but I am still having the problem. As soon as the blank screen came up I tried the SU53 but there were no authorization problems that were displayed.

I had Eric (my co-worker) as well as myself try it and get the same results on his laptop. If I do it on my computer it is working correctly.

Thanks Again for your suggestion!

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It definitely sounds like a GUI issue. Can your colleague get the proper screen when he logs from a different machine. If yes, would be worthwhile to reload the SAP GUI frontend onto your colleague's laptop/PC.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day to Visu and Vinod!

Thank You for your help on getting this resolved. It was the Patch Level for the GUI that was the problem. My co-worker had Internet Explore 7 on his laptop and I had an "older" version. With the version he had he needed a later Patch than the one I had.

Many Thanks!

Craig