cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deplyoment Problem WebdynProp Applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am getting following error while trying to deploy.

Did some body got this problem earlier. Please repond.

Dec 5, 2005 1:31:24 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[009]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : ep6sr1

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/tcs/LOCALS1/Temp/temp33142Chetta.ear

Deployment exception : Server ep6sr1 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server ep6sr1 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

Inner exception was :

Server ep6sr1 did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server ep6sr1 at port 50018: Connection refused: connect

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

I guess there is no entry made for host to IP mapping in your Hosts file for your WAS server.

Make following entry in the hosts file:

<IP Address> ep6sr1

Other possibility would be your SDM instance is down. Check in the J2ee Engine tab in the NWDS for the same.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

i Checked it ,

I have mapping done .

In J2ee Engine Tab its showing correctly .

There is a green signal to the SDM .Please provide any input if u get

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to this SAP note 756084 on Service marketplace. It describes about the most common problems with regards to SDM and how to solve it.

Also check this note 701654 for cannot connect to host problems.

Hope that was helpful.

regards

Ravi

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get this problem solved?? I am getting same error.

Thanks

Santhosh

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kaushik,

U can dissable the SDM by right click->dissable process(SDM red light). And then enable it by right click-->enable process(SDM greenlight). Then see ur application running. Because i encountered the problem Administrator canot login via API and i did the same.

Regards,

Vijayakhanna Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you telnet to the SDM server on port 50018? If not then there may be an issue with your firewall.