cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

How do we define in the copy controls that not to copy certain condition type (say condition category KNTPY=D), the secnario goes like this, whn i am creatiing credit memeo fwith respect to billing doc , i dont want to credit back the taxes which is in condition category KNTPY=D

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you enter Credit manually in every document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, It is automated process, S amount with out tax should be credited back not the tax so , whn copying from billing to another we have to restrict the tax condition to credit memo billing doc

Thanks

Mahesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

I think you can assign a requirement in the MWST condition type field

Just give the inputs to the ABAP'ers and integrate with them

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont want to control it thru the requirement as there are many condition on requirement already

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

In copy control , you can change the pricing type .Hope this must help you

But generally the amounts are getting pulled from the billing document

so in VTFA , you should make some changes.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is VTFF, i tried this by using the userexit to customize the pricing type , but i am able to redetermine th epricing condition thru the pricing t ype , but i am not able to exclude the condition in the pricing type

Thanks

Mahesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

As you went for user exit , that means there is no standard process where we can configure.

Instead of going for an user exits , routines are another option

You can even integrate with your ABAP'er and create a routine and assign that routine in copy control.

Just you need to add the requirement in the source code that the tax amount should not be given , to KUNNR

Hope this helps you

Regards

Srinath