Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE for old CUA system still exists in Client

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have removed my client from the old CUA system (running on SolMan 3.2), but the old ALE information is still there. When I logon to the client and try to enter edit/change mode it does not let me delete any of this old information. does anyone know a way to remove the old ALE info?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check the distribution model for CUA - tcode BD64 - as well. If old one is still there - delete it.

0 Kudos

JC,

My problem is that the old model is still there and I cannot delete it.

Edited by: Jon Morozowski on May 21, 2008 9:07 PM

0 Kudos

Did you try deleting the CUA distribution model in BD64 ?

0 Kudos

HI,

I remember in older releases/low SP-level it was necessary in BD64, to delete each single node of the model seperately starting at the lowest level....

Maybe this is the clue for performing the deletion...

b.rgds

Bernhard

0 Kudos

Bernhard,

Thanks for the reply. I was actually able to delete the ALE for CUA right after I made my post yesterday, but that ended up not being my problem. My problem is that the IDocs aren't being passed to the child because the code page cannot be determined. My CUA is Unicode and my child is non-Unicode. I grabbed note 784381 yesterday and am goign to be looking at it today.

Thanks

Jon

JMorozowski
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I found the problem. The problem was related to my RFC destination. I forgot to include the language of the code page in the connection settings.