cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

When a shopping cart is created and an attachment is inserted, in the moment that it is converted to a PO the attachment is replicated to the PO too, how can I avoid it, I need the Attachments of shopping cart are not transfered to PO or when transfered the INTERNAL USE is with X.

Is there some badi for it?

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Can you please let us know how you solved this issue?

regards,

Ashwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani

I used badi BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and verified if there is an attachment in shopping cart, if yes the user need to insert FLAG in INTERNAL USE

If more information is necessary feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you attach the same in the Attachment and Document in the Shopping Cart in the Internal Note Dropdown ?

Is it not solving your purpose?

Regards,

Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

1. End users should mark attachments as "Internal" in the shopping carts

2. Then use badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW with parameter internal_attach_no_transfer = 'X'

Thanks,

Ajay

PS: Pl do reward points, if it resolves your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

Thanks for help me.

I implemented the badi BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW with interface FILL_PO_INTERFACE and FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 with code:

CS_CTRL_ATT-INTERNAL_ATTACH_NO_TRANSFER = 'X'.

but shopping carts with attachment still creating PO in SRM with this atachment.

I am using extendeed classic scenario so the shopping carts creates PO in SRM and after PO in backend.

Is this correct badi ?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This BADI is for the Classic scenario when the PO is created in the R/3 backend(not local PO).

I am not sure whether this will work for ECS.Agan you can try this BADi but just check whether the INTERNAL indicator is checked when creating the SC.

For ECS ,you have the Badi "BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI" to modify the Po before it is transferred to the R/3 backend.

But to change the Local PO i.e. to remove the attachment from the LOCAL PO,you may need to implement the badi "BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI".But not sure whether thsi will work for the attachment!

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson,

Yes, BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW works for CS from SRM 5.0. You can use BADI BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI for ECS.

Ensure that end user checks "internal" check box in SC.

Thanks,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha

Unfortunatelly bady BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI works for SRM PO transfering to backend and in my case I need restrict the use of the field for attachments or at least be sure that all atachments have the field INTERNAL USE with flag.

Thanks

Nilson