cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RMA and Serialization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I will be grateful to you if anybody give details about the RMA (Return Material Authorization) and how to configure in SAP. I did not find anything in the past thread.

Also please help me in understanding the Serialization in SAP and how to configure it.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After the sales , if the customer complains about the product, some companies offer repair. In repair process, a repair notification will be created, followed by a repair order. The material will be received in to the stores with reference to the repair order (Return delivery). Once checked, the repair process starts, creating a service order, issuing spares to the order, confirm material and labour and technically complete the service order. Once all these are completed, the goods will be given back to the customer (outbound delivery). The repair charges will be paid by the customer according to the agreement.

We need to create a serial number profile and a serialisation procedure will be assigned to the serial number profile. The we set the rule of serial number checking, whther it is mandatory in the case of order/quotation or at the time of delivery.

Prase

pratik_mahendra
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI !

Is your related to authorisation management for return process?