Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with passing more fields to adobe form from webdynpro application

Phalani2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to display around 100 fields on adobe form for input, am doing this application on wd4a. I passed the fields structure to the template (adobe form) but am not getting these fields in my adobe form (in data view). I could find one error message (below one) in my intgerface what I 've created when am creating my template source.

**********************************************************************************************

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

The character '<' cannot be used in an attribute value. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Admini...

**********************************************************************************************

Please help me out all the settings are done properly and this is working fine for less no. of fields.

First of all, can I pass more than 100 fields to adobe forms? if so please explain me, if doesn't please confirm me.

This is urgent issue for me please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Phalani M.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Phalani M

I have the same problem. Did you ever get this error fixed? Please let me know.

John Longo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phalani,

I dont see any problem. I have used a scenario where I have more than 300 fields on the Adobe Form and it displays perfectly So I would advise you to check the interface first. If possible try the Abap Interface first and then jump to XML Interface. I found that way easy as I am a core ABAPer but rest is your choice. Once your interface is running fine and activated properly then u will not happen problems. Reward points if you find the reply relevant.

Samar.

Phalani2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Samar,

Thanks for your response, what you are saying is correct, when am working on print forms which i have developed in SFP i have used ABAP type interface with around 200 fields it was working fine. But now i have to create adobe forms(online interactive) in webdynpro so I can use only XML interfaces. please can u provide me any other sol.

Thanks in advance

Phalani M

Phalani2
Participant
0 Kudos

As I specified in my question the interface itself not generating properly, i am sure the configurations and my approach is perfect.

Phalani M

Edited by: Phalani Kanth Gupta on May 27, 2008 6:58 AM