cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Rel Indicator in Material component screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a material is assigned to the internal activty, there exist an cost rel indicator in the material detail screen. There is always a default tick on this indicator. Can anyone please help me telling that where is the setting done for this tick??? Why is that I always get default tick in case of material with item category 'N'.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anjali

Giving answer little late. Your quary can be answered by going to transaction OS20 where BOM usage and item status (like cost rel.) has been maintained. Here in your case there must be "+"

In BOM transfer profile, in you case,Cost rel indicator must be ON and field selection for Cost rel must be having selection "Req." This in turn give you always Cost Rel indicator as marked.

Adwait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, But If I dont have any BOM attached to the nonstock item. What relevance this BOM setting will have??

srinivasan_desingh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

You can control this from your valuation variant.

1. Go to transaction OKK4 and select your valuation variant.

-

Hope you know your valuation variant. If not, follow the following

a. Go to Network header and go to control tab and find the costing variant plan.

b. Go to transaction OPL1 and select the right costing variant and press detail icon for details

c. Select control tab and here you can find the valuation variant attached to your costing variant.

-

2. Go to Misc tab and here you see the push button ' Price factors'

Price factor will decide which valuation variant is attached to the cost relevancy indicators.

You can create different cost relevancy with different percentage (transaction OKK9) and attach to the valuation variant.

3. Enter your valuation variant and give ' ' - Not relevant to costing and save the valuation variant.

Hope this will help you.

FATMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I did the excercise of changing the valuation variant. yet there is no change.I can still see the defaly check in the cost rel indicator.

Is there any setting to be done in BOM or material master??

I really need this help urgently.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anjali,

In the network profile, default control key is maintained for each activity type - t code OPUU.

And cost relevancy is controlled by control key.

Please check your control key in the network activity- it must have a default cost relevant indicator checked.

Thanks,

Sourabh

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the material has the checked mark on the cost relevent. this means that the cost of that particular material is appearing in the cost report for the project.

Hope its useful.

Reward points if useful.

thanks..