cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement for customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Similar to what we have in MM the scheduling agreement, which as i know is the substitute for long term purcahse order.

my question is whether we also have scheduling agreement between firm and the customer simliar to scheduling agreement?

there must be but terminilogy may be different. may i know what we call it SD?

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raj

In MM also we have Scheduling agreement and even in SD also it is called Scheduling agreements only .

The difference is , In MM we do scheduling agreements between company and vendor , whereas in SD we do scheduling agreement between company and customer

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is there is SD also and called as Scheduling Agreements only. Here in SD the agreement is between the company and the customer. In MM the agreement will be between the Vendor and the company.

THanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

-->Scheduling agreement is one type of outline agreement. (T. Code:- VA31)

-->Scheduling agreement means the agreement between customer and company which is having details about which is the quantity to be supplied for a perticuler date.

-->It is like a cotract but here we will have cofirmed quantity and delivery dates in different schedule lines for a perticuler duration or period.

--> From scheduling agreement we can create delivery directly without sales order.

-->Example -- If the customer specifies the date and quantity of the required material for a specific duration we will create scheduling agreement in the SAP.

Customer 'A' asked the company total required quantity is 100 but he wants supply in four instalments at specific dates in the month of March then we can create scheduling agreement for that requirement and we will supply according to that.

I hope it will help you. Reward points if helpfull.

Dhananjay