cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User id lock status intimation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement related to SAP 4.6C Basis - User administration.

Whenever a user id is locked, due to repeated trials or any other reason, somebody should be notified.

Is this possible using SAP Basis settings? If yes, can anyone provide the solution on how to accomplish this.

The user id is mainly used for Inbound IDocs, so we need to get an alert when this is locked.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

AK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the easiest way I'm thinking of is a periodic scheduled report which checks usr02-uflag > 0 and then sends a mail.

Let's see if there are other solutions like workflow notification or ccms alerts with auto reaction methods or...

Regards

Jürgen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

AK,

Try to Create a Monitor set which calls the program rsusr200 from the Load monitor in RZ20.

Hari Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks for the information.

Well, I am not a basis guy and so not able to understand it properly. Can you please explain in detail or provide sample code for this. I am an Abapper.

Its bit urgent!!!

Rgds,

AK

MichaelShea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi AK,

This isn't really my specialty, but try here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c4/3a7e4a505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

-Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option is the User audit log (tcode: SM19 sm20) and/or using the CCMS monitoring (RZ20) to check that or there may be a standard alert already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the useful information. Can you provide some more details like is it possible to send a mail to a person when a UserId gets locked.

Rgds,

AK