cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending e-mail with a link to a message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been set-up SAP standard configuration for service desk. And automaticlly send an e-mail to creator when i change message status from new to processing.

The e-mail that is sent from the support message is supposed to contain a link to this message in notes 733511.

I want to set-up this configration in solution manager 7.0 SP16.

pls help me .

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tanks for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Marco,

Your Requirement can be fullfilled by Configuring ITS settings....

What needs to be done is u have to work on tcode SICF.........

There navigate to " /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/ITS" ....

Under this path create a Service with the GUI settings containing " ~TRANSACTION" = CRMD_ORDER

Just refer other services in the same directory as to how they are configured and accordingly configure our Service.....

Also search for SICF related Settings in SDN forums and help.sap.com.............

This should do the trick.........

Reward for usefull posts....

Regards,

Anand............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Could you please explain a bit in detail regarding this like what service i have to choose under ITS, is there any other settings needed for this.

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide --> SAP Solution Manager --> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Define Action Profile --> Change Actions and Conditions

Try this...

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did a note search for "service desk mail" and found this note:

691303 Sending E-Mail from message after status change

This configuration step is part of the IMG for Solution Manager with SP 13.

In addition there are related notes 954034 and 733511.

SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide --> SAP Solution Manager --> Configuration --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Define Action Profile --> Change Actions and Conditions

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Swaroop ,

Thanks for your infomation.

I have been configuared Sending E-Mail from message after status change.when the mesage changed from news to processing, key user can received mail.

when key user received mail , I want to configure this e-mail inlude a link to a message.

Thanks