cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM error in SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to load the Custome group value in /sapapo/sdp94, system gives me error 'COM- an unknown error'. I have run the consistency check for planning object structure which gives me result that there are inconsistent characteristics combination but the customer group values that i am trying to load into planning book is not there in that list of inconsistent one.

If anyone has any idea why I am getting this COM error?

I have found one OSS note : 949648, but I am not quite sure whether it is relevant to this problem or not.

I am working on SCM 5.0 APO.

Thanks

Regards

Jignesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check first your livecache is up as desired.

Do the Time series consistency check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying,

I have checked the consistency for the time series, Planning object structure, planning area.

still problem exists. one more thing, during time planing object structure consistency check system gives an error saying storage bucket profile does not exist in live cache, so i will have to deinitialize the version. if you can give information on this, coz we can create,copy and delete planning version, but how to deinitialize and then reinitialize version?

Thanks

Regards

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need transaction /sapapo/msdp_admin

Now it depends on your type of planning area, if it contains Time Series objects then:

Right Click on the Planning Area in the list and select "Delete Time Series Objects" - This will the De-initialize.

For a pure SNP Planning Area do the same only this time select "Deinitialize Planning Area"

To re-initialize then do the same but select "Create Time Series Objects" or "Initialize Planning Area" for SNP.

WARNING: You will lose your data in the Time Series if you do this, so ensure you have backups of all your critical data!!

Regards

Ian

Answers (0)