cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Deployment Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to deploy our application , and getting the below exception on SDM. Can anyone suggest!

Starting Deployment of crm.b2b_abcdef

Aborted: development component 'crm.b2b_abcdef'/'sap.com'/'SAP AG'/'400.200805200831'/'1':Error: Caught the following error or exception: "com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException"Additional error message is:Cannot create factory for accessing deployment classes.Additional error message is:com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException: Cannot create class loader for component com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.SERVEREXT_ENGINE_EXTERN(SapJ2EEEngine).Additional error message is:com.sap.sdm.util.classloaders.SDMClassLoaderException: Cannot create class loader instance: Jar file #4 cannot be read: /sapmnt/CDE/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce_export.jarWhat can you do?- See SAP note 514156 for further information.

Deployment of crm.b2b_abcdef finished with Error

Using J2EE Engine 640 with SP19. Any help is appreciated.

-Sekhar

Edited by: Chandra Sekhar on May 21, 2008 4:25 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Have you looked in to this note - 887692 ? It has the procedure to follow while updating the ISA applications ( crm.b2b is part of that )

Hope this helps

Sai Kondapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

First of all, please check if file iaik_jce_export.jar exists at path /sapmnt/CDE/global/security/lib/tools

Also try to redeploy using standalone mode for SDM.

regards, Sean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your time. I have checked for the corresponding jar and is at the specified location.

I tried to deploy on my local and it went through, and I face this problem while deploying on the server.

Localmachine SP19 and server is SP21. Does it makes any difference.

Thanks !

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I'm sorry but what do you mean by local and server deployment?

regards, Sean.