Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Descriptions in VK11 / VK12 / VK13

nick_giannakis
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have defined a condition table in IMG->Sales&Distribution->Basic Functions->Prising->Pricing Control->Define Condition Tables,including fields zterm and regio, and a pricing condition type with an access seq that includes the table. Then I tried to create a record vk11 but the descriptions of the two fields is missing even though they appear in customer master data.

We have version SAP 6.0

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel that the Generation of Field is not properly done, while creating the table. you can create the new table with the same fields and click on the icon FIELD GENERATION at the left corner of the screen with red and white circle. you can confirm by clicking on the field attribute icon.

hope this will help,

Reward if help

Manoj

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sometimes we donot activate the table while inserting it in the access sequence, clicking on the 'fields' on the left side, then it displays the field names. This could be the reason.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Once go to the acess sequence and select you rtable and click on the fields and check whether the fields there in that table.

Thanks,

Sree.Manam

vamshikrishnajm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if the condition table which you are refering to is assigned to a pricing procedure and the determination of the pricing procedure is correct. Else you might not get the option in the VK11 screen.

Thanks

Vamshi