cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

security views in mobile device?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I believe that the data on the mobile device (including removable media) is encrypted, can memory cards (SD etc) be interchanged between devices

2,Remote wipe of the mobile device is supported, is this via a third party application (e.g. Afaria, Soti or the functionality built into ISA Server 2006 the ) or is it standard functionality within SAP?

3,Can the application be secured after a specified time period or do we just rely on security policies set up on the device?

4,Can the application be disabled/locked after a specified number of incorrect logins or do we again rely on local policies?

5,Are the security features consistent across both the mobile device platform and the tablet/laptop platform?

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharani,

Have you received the answers from Oliver to your below mentioned questions regarding NM7.1??

1. Remote wipe of the mobile device is supported, How can it be done ?

2. Can the application be disabled/locked after a specified number of incorrect logins ?

If you have then Pls answer them here. It will definately help me a lot.

If anyone else has any idea about these issues pls share them.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Saptak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are already a few blogs on this topic here in SDN. If you want, contact me on MSN and we can discuss this more in detail, cause it is a wide range!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I have already added your MSN id and buzzed you many times and also delivered few offline messages.

No replies from your side.

So I have sent SAP Mobile Infrastucture questionair to your email id kaluscha @ is-vision.de Kindly check the same and reply with your view.

Thanks in Advance,

Dharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail adress is right - but I have not received anything here.... hmm -- could yu try it again please?

Oh - by the way - as we know the adress is right - could you replace it with a few ..... Thanks for it

Regards,

Oliver