cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configuration price is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created configurable material for the variant configuration in mmk1,characterstics, class, cofigprofle,and maintain conditon records for the values in vk11 for the condition va00 .

When am creating sales order it is working properly but the thing is it is not picking the price It is asking pr00 missing. How should i have configure pricing for this in pricing procedure.

kindly help me in this regard points will be rewarded.

Thanks & Regards

Rack29

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rack, you said it was a PR00 issue initially.

VA00 is not defined as mandatory, and you do not want it to be. It also is not defined as manual. It is designed to be auto-populated based on your configuration-price characteristics value(s).

So is PR00 not the real issue here now? You want to know how VA00 works ? If so, you said you had it setup. So you mean to say that the VA00 is not populating in the Price Procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you maintain price as a characteristic and assing the table and feild as SDCOM and VKOND? Did you make the object dependency? Did you maintian the variants in VK30?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to maintain PR00 for the main item

in VA00 u will maintaining price of the variants which will be addes to pr00 in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR00 has nothing to do with your VC configuration. The top level sales item is configured in SD to have PR00 as required. Create a PR00 for the main sales item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

va00 is variant price is it mandatory or manual conditon type how it will work in vaiant configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Variant pricing is mandatory & system determined i.e. the reason why you are creating variants and maintaining VA00 condition record.

For example take a motorcycle.

Lets say you have defined following characteristics and values

color - red, blue

engine - 100cc, 150cc

You assign variant price for red & blue color and similarly for engine 100cc & 150cc.

When you create a sales order, system would pop a dialog box giving you option to choose red & blue as color of motorcycle and similarly 100cc & 150cc as engine.

Once you select your options, system would determine prices for this variants you chose.