cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL error occurred in the database when acces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am getting following error message while doing file to file scenario.

source side messages are pickedup and entering into the Queues .receiver side i cant able to see any souce messages.

SYSFAIL Message is showing in the Queues when i was double click that message its giving following message.

SQL error occurred in the database when acces

a table.

Plz, help me in this regard.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As no JDBC channel seems involved in your scenario, this SQL must happen within XI ? Can you have a look at ST22 (dumps) transaction for possible errors ? Maybe there is some storage issues in XI's db ? Maybe SM21 (syslog) could help

Rgds

Chris

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Did you get a chance to check the IPC log directories

Also usually for a sysfail message you can check the smw01

You will see a bdoc with status F05. What does it say there?

or

Is it "Scheduled for outbound processing" or "recorded for outbound processing".

I guess the message has not been processed, so the next step is to go to transaction SMQ2, and check for info as to why it is not processed.

If you see a queue status of SYSFAIL, first try resetting it to "Ready" again. If it still fails then, delete that particular LUW. And if you still have some more messages in the queue just click the unlock queue button.

Reward points if this helps

Regards

Pragathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I thought this error is not related to ur scenario. Pls check other queues.May be it struck below of the SYS Error Queues.

Regards,

Sateesh

Edited by: Sateesh N on May 21, 2008 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the link:

Thanks,

Soumya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this for SYSFAIL Error

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

REgards

Seshagiri