Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xRPM item type-cProjects template assignmt- config transport

former_member225645
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on xRPM 4.0, Mapped an xRPM item type to a cProjects template via config in development box. Now we want to transport the config. to quality.

Any tips? Do we need to create the cProject template in quality box before we transport this transport request!?

Btw, there was a message, when we access the config: 'individual entries can not be put into the change request'. Do you know what is the implication of this message?

cheers,

Mathavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mathavan,

I did not have any luck doing this. My old question from a year ago that is similar is in the xApps forum under this title

xRPM: Item Type to cProjects Template Mapping. You can see some of the responses that I received there. This was on xRPM 4.0 SP 7 at the time.

I tried creating a template in Q and specifying this template in D configuration before transporting. This did not work.

The only thing I could do was open up the system temporarily in Q and P so that I could do the configuration there after the templates were created by the users.

If you find a better way to do this, please let me know! It was about a year ago that I put some effort into this. We are now on 4.0 SP 10 and I have not tried again yet to see if anything is different.

Wendy Miller

Edited by: Wendy Miller on May 23, 2008 10:49 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

cProject template will be created in front end & n't any configuration. Hence Project structure template assigned to item type of xRPM should be available as this assignment is in configuration. While creating item in xRPM, this template is required. cProject Templates should be available before transporting configuration from development system.

When exactly you are getting the error 'individual entries can not be put into the change request'. Are you working through solution manager or straight away configuration.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan