cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need your help, I went through all these forums, but with no success. I am looking for any user exit when changing billing document, because i need to change payment terms according to billing date. I have already checked user exits:

SDVFX007

SDVFX008

SDVFX009

SDVFX010

SDVFX011

V05I0001

V05N0001

V60A0001

V60P0001

V61A0001

bud these are called when billing doc is posted to Fi

and I also checked

RV60AFZC, RV60AFZZ, RV61AFZB - but these are called when billing document is created.

If you have any advice let me know.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for changing the pament terms in billng normally won't happen very rare case it will happen.

for this you need to sit with abbar and ask him wright userexit RV60AFZC.

i hope you have understoood

thanks

surya

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

to modify the payment terms you can use userexit RV60AFZC,

form userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Regards

Claudia

Please don't forget to give Reward Points if you are satisfied with the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudia for your reply, but form userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp is just called when billing document is created. But I need to change payment terms when billing date is changed in invoice. So I need some user exit which is called when billing document is saved (not created)

Regards Zbynek

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zbynek

Sorry I am not clear on your comments "when billing date is changed in invoice"

Can you please let me know as to how and in which situation, you will change the invoice date.

As you would be aware, while creating invoice, you can change the invoice date but not once you saved the billing document. So please be clear so that it will be easy for others to give suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Normally billing date is taken from likp-fkdat and copied to vbrk-fkdat when invoice is created, in this moment I am able to use userexit_fill_vbrk_vbrp to change payment term vbrk-zterm according to vbrk-fkdat, but after that in opened invoice our SAP users are able to change billing date (because this field is not grey and is still editable) and after they change billing date manually I am not able to programmatically change vbrk-zterm according manually changed billing date after they press save button.

Claudia, thanks for your help.