cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice list over different company codes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guys,

does anybody know the answer to the question: is it possible to create an invoice list with individual billing documents from different companies, or must it always be one company code?

So say I have a customer (payer) which is created for three different salesorgs and company codes. Say 3200, 3300 and 3400 and 5000. Is it possible to combine the invoices from this one payer from 3200, 3300 and 3400 on one invoicelist for sales org / company code 5000?

I wanted to test this but unfortunately not possible to system problems at this time, so I was hoping that somebody would know the answer to this.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This function is not possible. If the payer is same but the billing docs are generated through different sales areas, the system will throw an error.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can try vf05 payer number and material number and execute.whether it is same company code or diffrent code i think you will get it.

or else if you have authorisation you can try customer billing status report. 100% you will get.

you doubts is clear dont forget to reward.

thanks

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think is possible to do this through T-code:se16 and table vbrk and put payer or sold to party . You can maintain this in T_code: sqvi as well.

Best

Lukasz