cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDES ERP 2004 Database Instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sdn gurus,

I am try to install the ides erp 2004, database(MS SQL 2000 enterprise edition).The central instance installation was successful but database instance is stalling at Database load(post processing stage)with an error in the log file as

sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called. sapparam(1c): No Profile used. sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME ...

Can anybody give me an idea how to solve this problem Thankz in advance

Yogi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

G'Day Srini,

Your log looks like not an issue. ERP2004 IDES version Database intallation takes 24 hrs if you have 1gb RAM. you need not worry about this. it will get continue.

cheers,

swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Windows 2003 OS and have downloaded the IDES erp 2004 Export pack (13 GB) from sap download website. My concern is which version of Oracle 9i should I install? There are the many options for Oracle 9.2. Which one should I use?

Thanks

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should also download the Installation Guide, which will tell you exactly what the requirements are for the installation, including which Orale version and patch level are needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I downloaded the Master Installation. Installing the Oracle patch is taking forever. Any clue on eta.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini

Do we need SAP Solution Manager Key to install ERP IDES???

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

Former Member
0 Kudos

The DB load part of the installation is lengthy so I suggest letting the installation finish and then try to start sap.

If the installation aborts during the load process , retry.

Thanks,

Damien