cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not modify/import RFC/IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I import design object to IR, I can't import IDoc from SAP system.

there I can not change system, client, information.

Why?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shen peng

1) your user must have authorization to import IDOC from sap systems . kindly check whether your user has this right

Just double click on the software component and check whether the radio button Import of RFCS and IDOCs interfaces from SAP systems Permitted. then give the credentials for the system and your user and password

remember once you import idoc and RFC in IR you can't modify these.

thanks

Sandeep

if helpful reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user that you are using to connect to R/3 system to import IDOCs to IR doesnt seem to have enough authorizations in R/3 system. Check if it has, enough permissions or not

Can you import the Idocs into Transaction Code IDX2 in XI system.. And check are you getting any error over there ..

Make sure that all the Segments are released. while import ing the idocs

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

double click on ur software comp version and enable the radio button "Import of RFC and IDoc interfaces from SAP Systems permitted"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Just double click on the software component and check whether the radio button Import of RFCS and IDOCs interfaces from SAP systems Permitted. Then you give R3 applicaiton server name and the system number as 00 and give your userid and password.

You can also get your R3 applicaiton server name from the SAP logon pad. Open SAP Logon pad select the R3 system which you want to connect and click on Change Item. There your application server name is given. So cross check once again whether this one and the one you are giving are the same. Then proceed further. It should work.

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kindly reply.

There "Import RFC and IDoc Interfaces from SAP Systems Permits" and *all that is gray.

I can not make any change.*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

is this a QA or Production system?if yes,then by default you have this option disabled,you can select the radio button which says import of objects permitted and you can import the objects there(you do need to give IP address and system number for R/3 system there) but the advised/suggested way is to import the objects in dev system,do the required mapping etc and then export that object(IDOC/RFC) to QA or Prd system.

Thanx

Aamir

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on May 21, 2008 9:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, guys,thanks for your time again.

firstly, I'm pretty sure I have authorization.

and I just import design object from another XI.

How to find it is DEV or PRD system?

I said that all is Gray, I can not make any change where "permits import" or "enter SAP system information" in IR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that these Two Check boxes are Checked in the SWCV

Doublew Click on SWCV---in the Bottom of the Window

Objects are original Objects & Objects are Modifiable

If not make it check, by going to Edit Mode

Regards

Seshagiri

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Shen,

Just check the checkboxes Objects are original Objects & Objects are Modifiable under the namepaces in your Software component window on right pane.

Sachin