cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overlapping of 1st page with 2nd page in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i developed invoice smartform for preprinted stationery with page format ZA3(created in SPAD with width 40cm and height 28cm)and output device is ZAA3.When im giving the print the 2nd page data is overlapping with 1st page data.In printpreview

i can see two pages .but when im giving print,its printing only one page and both pages data is overlapping.we are using dot matrix printerPlease help in solving this issue.

Thanks

k srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I think it would be better you can ask some1 from network guy, he can help more than me.

Acutally i tried the same way it was working fine for me.

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks A Lot for your replies.Im consulting network guy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create a new page format , dnt use the existing page format, even you change the properities it may be effective.

Thanks,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i created the new page format.but this is not appearing in the Paper Size Option.

Thanks and Regards

K Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Create a new page format in the system printer with same format as ZA3( width 40cm and height 28cm). as mention above reply. then while printing you need to make this page format as default one then you need to print.

let me knw if it works or not

Thanks,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i went to

Printer&Faxes-->File->Server Properties---->here i created

page A3 RotatedCHANGE with width 30.5 cm(A3 ROTATED is already existing with width 29.7cm).

Next i clicked on Printer->PROPERTIES->Printing Preferences->Advanced Tab-->Papersize(here by default there are different papers but A3 RotatedCHANGE (Which i created) is not appearing here.So i gave A3 Rotated again.But this is not solving the issue .

Thanks and Regards,

k srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Try this check the pre-printed size then create a page format in SAP then use this page for the smartforms. Next you need to create a same page format size for dot matrix printer in your system. then print the smartforms.

Creating the page for the Dotmatrix printer in the system.

1-open the printers and faxes

2-click FILESERVER PROPERITIESForm Tab--Create Form

Let me know if it works or not.

Thanks

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if u r using multiple windows please check the windows, how u placed them, it it is overlapped then make it arranged

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

i worked as you suggested but it's not working.Please help