Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Doubts 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please clarify my CIF doubts.

1. In daily life there will lot of materials created everyday. So how do we dynamically transfer it to APO system (If possible with the transaction data)

without doing it manually?

2. Significance of CFC9 transaction

3. I have created an integration model and selected only material ,location and sales orders.

Now I need to add an additional field say stock in the integration model. Do let me know how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Siva.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
1. In daily life there will lot of materials created everyday. So how do we dynamically transfer it to APO system (If possible with the transaction data) 
without doing it manually?

you have the option in CFC9, ALE change transfer periodic(1),

BTE Transfer, Immediately(2)..

so if you select, 2, master data transfer will be online...For this your integration model should be active..

2. Significance of CFC9 transaction

Here, we mention , how data transfer should happen..

either periodically or immediately..

3. I have created an integration model and selected only material ,location and sales orders. 
Now I need to add an additional field say stock in the integration model. Do let me know how to go about it?

change your existing model and activate it again

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Point 1, I would like to add this ...

- When you generate a Integration Model via CFM1 the first time save that as a Variant specifying a Range of Products.

- Periodically you will have new products. If a New range has come in ... add to the variant.

- When you Activate the Model a Initial Load is done the First time.

- Run a JOB in R3 DAILY ... that Deactivates the Model and Activate it again using the same Variant. Setup it up as a Background Job. The Sequence should be Master Data Type Models, Stock, Orders ... etc. This Job is called as the Delta Integration Model Job & does a Delta Load daily.

- This Practice will send the Newer Products to APO Automatically.

- Make sure to add the New Range of Products to the other Orders Models as well (eg : POs, SOs, Reservations ... etc).

One more thing ... create different Models and variants for each type of Order and Masterdata (not combined). The Practice helps in the ability to solve Specific Model & Que Issues without bringing down all the Interface. Helps Troubleshoot problems in CIF to narrow down to which type of data is causing problems as well as Reduces the VOLUME of Data being Transferred.

Hope you find this usefull. Reward Points if it does.

Regards,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it otherway also

1) CFC9 - BTE transfer

WHile creating an IM in CFM1 you can inlcude only MRP Type as X0 and location if reqd. other than materials and save as variant.

Activate it using CFM3 using the variant

Set up a batch job with reference to the varaint created for the above steps. Batch job to be scheduled daily, weekly or as rqd. By this whenever the materials are created, it will get transferred to APO after the batch job completes. so, no need to generate and actvate again manually everytime

3) You can change IM using CFM6 and generate it.

Hope this helps

regards

Vijay