Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about sneder IDoc adapter packaging

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to implement the blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/7933. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Before I proceed I would like to know whether SAP has already provided any patch for it. I was looking at a couple of SAP Notes 1037176, 1136961 and not sure whether they are the correct one. Please suggest.

Michal has also mentioned that he has made some changes on his own. If any of you know that, kindly let me know that as well.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Joe.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> Before I proceed I would like to know whether SAP has already provided any patch for it

Nothing heard about it (maybe it comes with 7.1).

Maybe you could do it like in this blog:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/09/18/collecting-idocs-without-using-bpm

Regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

To enable packaging in your application systems, the patch level must be at least PI 7.0 SP12. Otherwise the systems can only process single messages. Non-central Adapter Engines, in particular, must be at this level. If not, you must disable sending of packages to these Adapter Engines manually

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandru,

Forgot to mention that am using PI 7.0 and SP 14. Please tell me which notes I should follow or how should I proceed?

Regards,

Joe.